Indiana Talks is a 24/7/365 streaming spoken-word internet radio station featuring predominantly Indiana talk radio personalities. Indiana Talks is available to listeners on the Indiana Talks website www.IndianaTalks.com as well as TuneIn and Live 365.
Indiana Talks mission will be to serve as
1) a springboard for interesting new concepts and talent in talk;
2) a system to help develop deserving Hoosier radio personalities and up-and-comers;
3) a real-time stage for talent to audition their wears to an expanding online radio audience;
4) a vehicle for “orphan shows” – programs that do not conveniently fit into prevailing AM/FM station format categories;
5) a medium to exclusively broadcast live sporting events such as Indiana high school football and basketball games of the week and a 30-game home schedule for the USHL’s Indiana Ice hockey team.
During the first 7 months of operation, Indiana Talks successfully reached and exceeded its goals for unique listeners and streams launched including an audience of over 35,000 unique listeners and 253,000 streams launched in July. Indiana Talks carries many regularly scheduled programs to give it, as co-owner Gary Snyder describes, “the feel and consistency” of a real radio station…. But Snyder adds, “we won’t get hung up on our lineup. These regularly scheduled shows will be more than ‘limited engagement’ runs but we will not be married and defined by these shows.” Some of these will be talk shows about politics and current events but most will just be talk shows about life and its endless spectrum of topics in general. “The key,” according to Snyder, “is most of the programming will be of the types that are unavailable elsewhere.”
For a complet list of all Indiana Talks shows, vistis our Lineup page.